Hi, I’m Shandos Cleaver and I’m currently travelling around the world with my Miniature Dachshund, Schnitzel. Originally from Australia, I’m currently travelling with Schnitzel (and my husband) around Europe, before we also head to the USA, Canada and who knows where else!
Many people have been amazed that we’re travelling with our dog. But an equal number of people have been asking us for advice, wanting to do the same with their pets. I’ve repositioned Travelnuity to focus on dog-friendly travel, partially to provide information but also just to inspire people to do the same.
You may have previously travelled with your dog, and be looking for information on new destinations that you’re travelling to, or ideas of where to go.
Or else you may be completely new to travelling with your dog, and not even be sure if it’s possible or how to get started.
In either case, Travelnuity aims to provide the “travel ingenuity” for you to make it possible.
What’s On Travelnuity?
The primary focus of Travelnuity is to provide information on dog-friendly travel. Whether it’s about dog-friendly transport, accommodation that welcomes dogs, outings to do with your dog and even what to pack for your dog, you’re sure to find information to help your travels.
And rather than be limited to just one part of the world, the information will be world-wide, in particular covering Europe, Australia and the USA (at least once we travel more). Dogs can travel around the world, too!
Additionally, there’s also a wealth of other travel information on Travelnuity. From suggestions of affordable yet luxurious stays and stylish Airbnb bargains, to lists of cheap eats (with an emphasis on local specialities and street food), all other aspects of your travels are covered. Not every destination is dog-friendly, but dog-friendly suggestions are highlighted.
The Fine Print
- All content on Travelnuity is personally written by either myself, Shandos Cleaver, or the occasional guest blogger.
- Some of the content on this site is based on sponsored stays and tours, but this is always clearly disclosed.
- Nevertheless, everything is based on our own opinions: I will never publish favourable reviews in return for payment!
- There are referrals in place to a number of travel services that I like to use (such as TripAdvisor and hotel booking sites), that I hope you also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media accounts.
– Shandos Cleaver, Founder & Blogger-In-Chief