Western Australia (or WA for short) is home to some of the most stunning scenery in Australia, not to mention some epic road trips. No matter if it’s crossing the Nullarbor (from South Australia), taking a quick jaunt to the Margaret River wine region, cruising up the coast to Broome or exploring the Kimberley region, there’s plenty to do. Here’s all the Western Australia posts on Travelnuity collected together in one place, to help you plan a fabulous visit.
Epic Road Trips
No matter what else you do, you have to include at least one road trip in your visit to Western Australia. Here’s some of the best.
- Crossing the Nullarbor – start your WA visit with a road trip from South Eastern Australia
- 10 Must-Do Experiences on a Perth to Broome Road Trip – countless places to stop on a road trip up the coast from Perth
- 10 Must-Do Experiences in NW Australia – best done if you have a 4WD
- A Perfect Day in Broome – how to spend your time in Broome at the start or end of your road trip
Western Australia is home to some awesome bucket-list experiences, both under the sea and on the beach.
- The Best Place in the World to Swim with Whale Sharks – visit Ningaloo Reef during whale shark season
- Ningaloo’s Other Giants – or go swimming with the manta rays year-round
- What’s the Whitest Beach in Australia? – is it in Western Australia?
Some of the best places to stay in Western Australia are at the many camp grounds, often located in national parks. I’ve gathered together some of the best recommendations, plus tips on camping in Australia.
- 3 Authentic but Cheap Places to Stay between Perth and Broome
- 3 Authentic but Cheap Places to Stay in NW Australia
- The Ultimate Guide to Camping Your Way Around Australia