Are you a brand or tourism organisation looking to work with a travel blogger who writes about dog-friendly travel or affordable boutique travel? If so, Travelnuity can provide the perfect fit, whether you’re looking for blog coverage, social media promotion, content generation or freelance photography.
Click here to download the Travelnuity Media Kit.
My Previous Partnerships
I’ve worked with organisations ranging from hotels to tourism boards to tour companies, including:
- Tourism Promotions Board Philippines
- Indonesian Ministry of Tourism
Hotels & Accommodation
- Aqua Aston Hospitality – Aqua Ohio Waikiki (Hawaii) and Aston Islander on the Beach (Hawaii)
- One-of Collection – The Funny Lion (Philippines)
- Emma Spencer Living – Volcano Village Lodge (Hawaii)
- Hotel Sacha (Paris)
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi (Malaysia)
- The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono (Hawaii)
- Nomaps Malacca (Malaysia)
- Britz (Maui) Campervans (Australia)
- Jetpets Animal Transport (Australia)
- Wings Over Kauai (Hawaii)
- Kakadu Tourism (Australia)
My Writing & Photography Experience
Prior to starting Travelnuity, I had freelance travel writing experience writing for a variety of publications, and since then I have continued to contribute to a variety of media. Examples of my work have been published in:
- Australian Geographic Outdoor
- Australian Traveller (The Other Port Douglas)
Media Websites & Company Blogs
- Huffington Post (Father’s Day Getaways: From the Eyes of 21 Awesome Travelers, 21 Awesome Travelers & Their Favourite Valentine Retreats)
- Maui Australia (Shandos Explores Darwin and the Northern Territory)
- inthemix (Junkee Media)
- Hippie in Heels (Backpackers Boutique: Packing Tips from Travelnuity)
- Taylor’s Tracks (Wanderlust Wednesday: A Day on Capri)
I also won the Great Eastern Ranges Photography Competition – My Escape Category in 2009, with my winning photograph (pictured above) published on a full page in Australian Traveller magazine, Apr/May 2010, and forming part of a travelling exhibition in Australia.
My Travel Experience
First travelling overseas in 2003, I have since then travelled to nearly 40 countries plus travelled extensively in Australia. I have visited the following countries:
- Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, China (Hong Kong & Macao), Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Vietnam
- Europe: Andorra*, Austria, Belgium*, Croatia, Czech Republic, France*, Germany, Hungary, Ireland*, Italy, Luxembourg*, Netherlands*, Slovakia, Spain*, Switzerland*, Portugal*, Turkey, United Kingdom*, Vatican City
- Pacific: Fiji, New Zealand, Samoa, USA (Hawaii)
- Africa: Tanzania
Countries marked with an asterisk, I have visited with my dog, Schnitzel. This includes most European countries, along with Australia.
Examples of my trips include 6 months travelling around South East Asia in 2016 and 5 months camping around Australia in 2009. Recently in February 2017, I moved to Europe to live and travel for an extended period, bringing along my Miniature Dachshund dog.
If you have any further questions, just shoot me an email at email@example.com. I would be happy to talk with you about any collaboration ideas you might have!
– Shandos Cleaver, Founder & Blogger-In-Chief